Aim & Objectives:
It is an English medium Co-educational school with stress and importance given to Marathi language And culture. We impart activity oriented education, Emphasazing and situational teaching and practical training. We aim at the overall development of student so that they grow up into sensitive and responsible citizen. To inspire love and loyalty for country. We aim to maintain high academics standard.
Features of our School:
1. Well qualified and experienced teachers.
2. Science lab with all Facilities.
3. Qaulity Education.
4. Spacious classrooms.
5. Well equiped computer lab.
6. Kids play zone.
7. Yoga and Mallakhamb.
8. Library with lots of books.
9. School bus Facility.
10. Various sports education.
11. Natural Campus.
12. Summer camp for school students and other children.
The following activities are conducted with a view to personal growth and development, effective teaching and learning experiences, to create an awareness of our national culture and to promote communal peace and harmony.We also provide facility to student to grow their skills in sports so we introduce new sports in our school.
1. Excellent education for children with learning difficulties.
2. Staff trained in conceptual learning. This method of teaching develops analytical abilities from a young age, thereby obliterating stress to learn by rote. More emphasis is laid on whether the student understands the concept and relates with variables in relation to application. The ability to express while explaining is also developed indicating total understanding.
3. We provide good green environment school campus.
4. Inter-school Art Competition, Sports events, Singing, Dance competition,Annual gathering.
5. Craft sessions, Amusement Games, Summer camps.
6. Adventures sports like Horse Riding, Rope climbing and sports like Swimming, Archery, Rifle shooting,Mallakhamb and other athletic games etc.
7. Cultural events like ‘Matru krutadnyata Divas’.
Summer Camp Activities:
- Rifle shooting
- Rope climbing
- Horse riding
- Clay art
- Arts and Crafts
Pre-primary section: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Primary section: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m
Higher Primary section: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m